IMMOVABLE OBJECT UNSTOPPABLE FORCE™
The Master’s Guide to the Biomechanics of Throws and Takedowns
Defend against throws and apply your throw attacks from any position!
Scott Sonnon, International Champion and former Head Coach of the United States Sambo teams, teaches how to master the art of throwing. Based on universal biomechanical principles, Immovable Object Unstoppable Force™ (IOUF) breaks down the anatomy, physics and mental components of throwing into bite-size pieces that can be applied to any throwing art.
Scott Sonnon brings a rare opportunity to enhance your game, no matter your style! Whether coming from MMA, Sambo, Judo, BJJ, or if you are a complete beginner, regardless if you interest lay in combat sport, self-defense, close-quarters combat, or subject control, this series forges the KEY to performance enhancement in grappling!
With IOUF you will learn how to thwart any opponent’s intention to throw you, and you will learn how to throw any opponent with ease and efficiency. This groundbreaking revolution in martial art and combat sport will RENOVATE your skills and your natural talents! Learn how to CREATE YOUR OWN TAKEDOWNS AND THROWS!
For more information on Scott Sonnon, please visit his blog.
“I have all your tapes and I really learned a lot. IOUF is one of the best I have ever seen on stand up work.” – Steve Maxwell, World BJJ Champion, World Sambo Champion
“IOUF rises above style to present the viewer with fundamentals upon which to build themselves and their skills irregardless of style. To the best of my knowledge there is no English language video series ever produced which details the concepts of body mechanics and combat as well as Scott Sonnon’s series does. It is a groundbreaking series and will be sure to help any martial artist or sportsman. It teaches universal ideas that can be immediately learnt and immediately applied. After watching this video series you will have a greater understanding of the mechanics behind all throws and takedowns, you will be able to apply what you learnt in training and combat.” – Igor Yakimov, America’s highest ranking Sambo Instructor, World Sambo & Judo Champion
“A Martial Masterpiece!” – Shawn Mozen, Martial Arts Instructor Canada
“A revolutionary body of work!” – Joel Millares, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Fighter
IOUF Part 1: Hyperfunction
“Saturate his intention, facilitate his movement…”
Learn the training insights of combat psycho- physiology will give you the ability to manipulate an opponent against his will, using HIS energy to defeat him!
This part introduces the first critical principles of anatomy and throwing strategy. The concepts presented can be used to enhance your current takedown practice and enable you to learn new throwing methods more rapidly. Some of the major concepts presented and demonstrated include:
- Hyperfunction and why it is preferable to inducing dysfunction
- The Triangle Point: What it is, how to find it, and how to use it
- Joint Loading and use of natural motion to bypass reflexive bracing
- Joint articulation and use of force vectors for enhancing throw effectiveness
- Biomechanics of gripping and developing grip strategies
- Determining shared force vectors and their applications in throwing
- Demonstrations of applications, setups, throws, solo and partner drills and more
IOUF Part 2: Quantum Gripping
“From any position, any throw…”
Learn the secrets of force vectors – the power to counter any hold and the covert subtleties that will launch an opponent to the ground with the greatest biomechanical advantage!
Coach Scott Sonnon expands on Part 1 and goes deeper, explaining in detail why “a great throw is less.” He presents a thorough analysis of how to develop and use grip strategies to gain the upper hand. You will learn:
- The 3 primary grip strategies: Confirmation, Counter and Release
- Frames and the use of forearm rotation
- Countergrasps and use of the “middle space” between attacks
- Jacket fencing – use of the belt, lapels and other jacket grips
- Spine articulation for increasing throwing speed and power
- Exploration of Parallet and Concurrent force vectors
- Use of Power Transfer and Locking arms
- Use of range, footwork and grip to change the Joint Mass Center relationship
- Leg fencing to create more throwing opportunities
- Integration of full-body articulation and the principles presented in three dimensions
- Solo and Partner drills for development, and how to develop your own original drills
IOUF Part 3: Joint Mass Center
“A Great Throw is less…”
Learn the effortless methods of how upon command to hurl any attacker with minimal energy, and how to fatigue him by making him carry the weight of the fight, while you remain relaxed!
“He who controls the middle controls the fight.” Improve your ability to prevent being thrown and to throw from virtually any position by knowing how to control the center. Coach Scott Sonnon explains and demonstrates:
- Use of three-dimensional and compound hyperfunction in creating opportunities to throw
- Fundamental Movement: Figure 8s in developing throws, leg fencing, and other relevant skills
- Leg Fencing tactics: Posts, Sweeps, Reaps, Hooks and Elevators
- Footwork tactics: pelvis integration, Box Step, Slingshot and Knee Screws
- Joint Mass Center: definition and how to take control
- Immovable Object: use of the Joint Mass Center and Triangle Point to prevent being thrown
- Stance Integrity: alignment, breaching, supporting legs and removal of critical joints
- Partner Drills: Practicing principles for defense and offense, examples of incremental progression, putting it all together
- Throw Renovation: demonstrations of principles applied to traditional throws and common grappling situations
- Practice of the concepts presented will allow you to internalize and express them in your own practice. The methods demonstrated are not presented as rote technique, but as examples of the concepts in application.
* The above is a symbolic depiction of the product’s content.
For illustration purposes only.
The complete product’s content comes in a digital/downloadable format.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
>>> YOUR BROWSER COOKIES MUST BE ENABLED <<<
Please Note : This is a downloadable program. You will NOT receive a physical package shipped to you in the mail. The entire package will be immediately available for you to download and get started right away after ordering. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.
Clicking the order button will take you to a secure page for the transaction by Clickbank, the most popular online payment processor of digital products in the world. Upon confirmation of your order, you will immediately be redirected to the registration page where you will choose user credentials for your download page.
The video files are available in the .mp4 format. Largest video file: 77 MB.
Appr. total space needed: 1.7 GB. Total play time: Appr. 220 minutes
IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THE PHYSICAL IOUF 2 DVD-SET PLEASE CLICK
Required Legal Disclaimer :Due to recent laws from the FTC, it is required that all companies identify what a “typical” result is. The truth is that most people never do anything with the products they buy, so most of the time, they don’t get any results. All testimonials on this site are real. However, the results described are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated customers have done and should not be taken as average or typical results. In other words, if you want results, you need to take action. ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.